4.4 lbs.(2 kg) handheld MS that provide IMS sensitivity and MS selectivity.
A revolutionary technology that provides speed, fidelity and powerful focus on a broad range of threats. Utilizing High Pressure Mass Spectrometry ™ and patented Microscale Ion Traps, M908 is the new standard for threat detection and identification.
Unique Specification to immediate alarm of bellowed Priority Threats Solid, Liquid or Vapor.
Toxic Industrial Chemicals (TICs), Toxic Industrial Materials (TIMs), Headspace Gas/Vapors, Chemical Warfare Agents (CWAs), Chemical Warfare Precursors, Explosive Materials, Explosive Precursors, Drug Substances.
- First handheld MS 10 times smaller size of field portable MS
- Unique ability to identify threats in all phases - Gas, Liquids & Solid detection/identification
- Unique ability to identify threats from TRACE levels to BULK amounts.
- Targets only HIGH priority threats - CWAs, TICs, Precursors and Advanced Threats
- Precision targeting that can find the needle in the haystack incredible immunity to non-targets.
- Greatly reduces false positives, lengthy analysis and the inability to identify threats in the field.
- No warm-up, ready in less than 1 minute and analysis in seconds.
- Expandable and adaptable to new threats.
- Little to no maintenance: replaceable/rechargeable batteries, replaceable cores
- Minimal training: possibly the simplest tool in the box, easy for usage
- Independently tested to MIL-STD - decon-able and drop-able
- Designed for accuracy and speed
- High Pressure Mass Spectrometry (HPMS)
- 22 x 18.5 x 7.6cm (8.7 X 7.3 x 3 in)
- Replaceable, rechargeable battery with > 4 hours of continuous operation
- Adjustable backlit display for direct sunlight and nighttime conditions, 10.9cm (4.3in) diagonal size, 800x480 resolution
- 2.0kg (4.4lbs), including battery
- Mass Spectrometer
- Microscale Ion Trap
- Mass Range
- 55 400 Da
- Ionization Source
- Non-radioactive, internal ionization, variable energy, dual polarity
- Sample Introduction
- Continuous gas/vapor analysis; rapid trace-to-bulk solid/liquid analysis via thermal desorption swabs
- Alarm Type
- Audio and visual for both detection and identification
- Embedded, self-contained, on-board analytics
- IP-53 rated, chemical resistant housing spray/splash and wipe down
- Operating Temperature
- 32° 104°F (0° 40°C)
- Storage Temperature
- -4° 140°F (-20° 60°C)