The Turbiscan AGS integrates the Turbiscan LAb and a robot with three thermo regulated blocks for the storage of the samples. It enables an efficient automated management of ageing tests.
This instrument is dedicated to formulation screening regarding their long term stability behaviour for control or R&D purposes. It is also a perfectly adapted instrument for a systematic quality control of concentrated dispersions at the end of the manufacturing process: the automation allows it to work 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. It can be operated by several users simultaneously.
- 54 storage positions and 3 thermo regulated blocks.
- It can be operated by several user simultaneously
- Non contact & non destructive measurement
- Rapid, objective and repeatable results
- 20 to 50 times faster than visual detection
- Easy to use
- Measurement under realistic conditions
- Principle of Measurement
- Multiple Light Scattering
- 13 kg
- 38 x 42 x 32 cm
- Particle Concentrantion Range
- 0 - 95 % (v/v)
- Comunicaiton Port
- USB port
- Operating Temp
- 5˚C above the ambient temperature to 60˚C
- 880 nm
- Particle Size Range
- 0,05 μm – 1000 μm
- Detection Mode
- Transmission and backscattering
- Measurement Cell
- Storage Positions
- To get more information and attend Formulation Training Programs please contact BLG Chemical Technologies.
- 12 months for labor and spare parts. For additional warranty please contact BLG Chemical Technologies.