Turbiscan LAb is a unique device designed for the stability analysis of concentrated dispersions (emulsions, suspensions, foam).
Turbiscan LAb detect destabilisation phenomena such as particle migrations (sedimentation, creaming) and/or particle size variations (coalescence, flocculation) 20 to 50 times faster than visual detection. It optimises pre-formulation work and quality control process.
- Non contact & non destructive measurement.
- Rapid, objective and repeatable results
- 20 to 50 times faster than visual detection
- Easy to use
- Measurement under realistic conditions
- Principle of Measurement
- Multiple Light Scattering
- 13 kg
- 38 x 42 x 32 cm
- Particle Concentrantion Range
- 0 - 95 % (v/v)
- Comunicaiton Port
- USB port
- Operating Temp
- 5˚C above the ambient temperature to 60˚C
- 880 nm
- Particle Size Range
- 0,05 μm – 1000 μm
- Detection Mode
- Transmission and backscattering
- Measurement Cell
- Storage Positions
- To get more information and attend Formulation Training Programs please contact BLG Chemical Technologies.
- 12 months for labor and spare parts. For additional warranty please contact BLG Chemical Technologies.