New mamber of Turbiscan group is a unique device designed for the stability analysis of concentrated dispersions (emulsions, suspensions, foam).
Turbiscan TOWER detect destabilisation phenomena such as particle migrations (sedimentation, creaming) and/or particle size variations (coalescence, flocculation) 200 times faster than visual detection. It optimises pre-formulation work and quality control process.
Innovations: Up to 6 Samples, 4 80°C Temperature Range, 50 to 200 times faster than visual observation, Thanks to the Turbiscan Stability Index (TSI), compare and rank quickly all your samples very easily, in just one click., Always keep track on whats going on in your Turbiscan. All the information about your samples in just one look.
- Non contact & non destructive measurement.
- Rapid, objective and repeatable results
- 50 to 200 times faster than visual detection
- Easy to use
- Measurement under realistic conditions
- 880 nm
- Cell Volume
- 20 ml
- Temperature Control
- 4 - 80°C
- Dimensions (cm)
- 35 x 45 x 90
- 45 kg
- Receommended PC configuration
- Interl Dual Core 2.5Ghz or AMD X2 processor / 4Gb ram, USB / Microsoft Windows XP or 7, 32/64 bits