Braille Dot Height Measurement Tool Global Vision s BraillePoint™ is a fast, and easy to use Braille dot verification tool perfect for the measurement of Braille dot height and placement.
With BraillePoint™, users can ensure the precision of all embossed and screen printed Braille found on cartons and labels. BraillePoint uses advanced electronic measurement technologies to measure Braille dot height directly. Unlike scanner and camera based measurement systems that are dependent on dot shadows and complex algorithms, BraillePoint is capable of providing the most accurate results.
With BraillePoint, you can be rest assured that all Braille is accurate, readable and meets international standards, while eliminating manual checking, and reducing inspection times.
Benefits:Reduce Braille inspection time, Ensure accuracy and quality Braille text, Ensure compliance with international standards (Marburg Medium), Accurately measure Braille Dot height
- Analysis of Braille dot height
- Analysis of Braille dot spacing
- Braille character recognition
- Color coding allows for easy analysis of flawed dots
- Superior sample scan times
- Inspection setup details easily saved
- 21 CFR Part 11 / EMA Annex 11 compliant
- Validation available
- Customizable maximum and minimum dot height settings
- Integrates with ScanTVS print inspection solution
- CPU Speed: 64 bit Intel 2.0 GHZ dual core
- Memory: 6.0 GB RAM
- Free Space: 160 MB Hard Drive
- Monitor Size: 24 inch widescreen
- Monitor Resolution: 1920 X 1080
- Printer Optional
- Unit Dimensions: 21" x 20" x 10"
- Braille Scan Area: 8.5" x 11" (A4)
- Operating System: Windows 7
- User Access Level: Administrator, User
- PDF Support: PDF viewer for reporting