Thermo Scientific POA
The Thermo Scientific FirstDefender RMx instrument is the next generation Raman spectrometer for rapid, accurate identification of unknown chemicals directly in the field.
FirstDefender RMx identifies explosives, toxic industrial chemicals (TICs), chemical warfare agents (CWAs), narcotics, precursors, white powders and more.
It is designed to meet the demanding requirements of elite military personnel and civilian first responders.
First Defender RMX has got a flexible probe. Thus It can be integrated on to the robot and provide an easy measurement.
- Automatic mixture analysis
- Extensive substance library
- Built for field use
- Fast and accurate identification
- MIL-STD-810F and IP67 certified
- 800 g
- 19.3 cm x 10.7 cm x 4.4 cm
- User Mode
- Point-and-shoot through translucet containers; intergrated vial holder
- Spectral Resolution
- 7 to 10.5cm-1 (FWHM) across range
- Collection Optics
- NA= 0.23, 17 mm working distance 0.14 to 1.8 mm spot size
- Laser Output
- Power adjustable, 75 mW, 125 mW, 250 mW
- Independetly tested for MIL-STD-810F and IP67 certification
- Manual, automatic modes (5ms minimum)
- Scan Delay
- Optional; user-configurable delay up to 120 seconds
- Removable and rechargeable lithium ion battery or 123a (eg SureFire) batteries; > 4 hours operation
- External Power Supply
- DC wall adapter, 12 v 1.25 a
- Operating Temp
- -4°F to +104°F (-20°C to +40°C) continuouns
- To get more information and attend Formulation Training Programs please contact BLG Chemical Technologies.
- 12 months for labor and spare parts. For additional warranty please contact BLG Chemical Technologies.