Thermo Scientific POA
TruNarc is the handheld narcotics identification analyzer. With the powered by raman sepctroscopy, narcotics and controlled substances can be identified easily and fast in the field.
Quickly identify narcotics and controlled substances, including key drugs of abuse and emerging threats like synthetic cathinones (bath salts) and cannabinoids.
With the Thermo Scientific™ TruNarc™ Handheld Narcotics Analyzer, narcotics officers, customs, border patrol, and other personnel can scan a sample for multiple narcotics in a single test to obtain clear, definitive results.
- Fast, accurate identification
- Easy to use
- Single test, multiple narcotics
- Non-contact sampling
- Automated, tamper-proof records
- Independent from operatör comments
- Narcotic library (always updating by the Thermo)
- 570 g (1.25 Ib)
- 6.4 x 4.1 x 2.0 in (16.26 x 10.41 x 5.1 cm)
- 60+ controlled substances; 80+ cutting agents
- Unlimited or Pay-Per-Scan
- Data Export Formats
- CSV, Excel spreadsheet, SPC File, PDF
- Rechangeable internal 3.7v battery pack (10 hrs.) DC call adapter, 5v DC, 1.5A optional car changer
- Operating Temp
- -14°F to +122°F (-10°C to +50°C)
- English, Chinese
- Computer Administration
- TruNarc admin software connected via microUSB to USB