Thermo Scientific POA
Identification of asbestos-containing materials is critical during renovation and demolition projects and the recycling of construction materials.
The Thermo Scientific microPHAZIR AS handheld analyzer is a powerful tool that enables in-field rapid screening and identification of all six types of regulated asbestos fibers. These are chrysotile, amosite, crocidolite, tremolite, actinolite and anthophylite.
The 2.75 lb (1.25kg) handheld near infrared analyzer is completely self-contained and can perform accurate on-site analysis in seconds
- Ergonomically balanced pistol design for single hand operation
- Dust proof and water resistant
- Rechargeable Li-Ion batteries
- Automated reference
- Intuitive color LCD screen and LED indicators
- Intagrated barcode reader
- Easy to use; Accurate results
- Spectral Range
- 1600 - 2400 nm (6250-4100 cm-1)
- Measurement Time
- < 3 seconds
- Spectral Resolution
- 11 nm
- Light Source
- Tungsten light bulb, safe for operators and sample integrity
- Interchangeable, rechargeable 5+ hours lithium-ion battery pack. AC battery chanfer included. Battery pack rechange time < 4 hours
- 1.25 kg.
- 254 x 292 x 152 mm
- Operating Temperature
- 5 - 50°C
- High-strength, dust proof/splash proof plastic hoursing.
- To get more information and attend Formulation Training Programs please contact BLG Chemical Technologies.
- 12 months for labor and spare parts. For additional warranty please contact BLG Chemical Technologies.