Thermo Scientific POA
Identification of plastics and polymers is a critical step in the proper sorting and recycling of post-industrial and post-consumer materials Thermo Scientific microPHAZIR PC is a costeffective polymer identification analyzer that streamlines inspection without compromising accuracy.
Identification of common plastic types, including: PLA, PET, PP, PS, ABS, PI, PSO, PE, PPS, TPV, PTT,PC, PMP, PBT, PA (nylon), PETG, SAN, EVA, PB, PPO, CA, PMMA, PUR, PI, PVC, PLA, Ionomer, Styrenic terpolymer, Elastomer, POM, Nylon+ABS
Thermo Scientific microPHAZIR PC brings the power of spectroscopy out of the lab and into your worksite. The microPHAZIR PC analyzer provides manufacturers with a portable tool to meet high product quality demands through increased testing.
The 2.75 lb (1.25kg) handheld near infrared analyzer is completely self-contained and can perform accurate on-site analysis in seconds.
- Ergonomically balanced pistol design for single hand operation
- Dust proof and water resistant
- Rechargeable Li-Ion batteries
- Automated reference
- Intuitive color LCD screen and LED indicators
- Intagrated barcode reader
- Available to create the library by user
- Easy to use
- Spectral Range
- 1600 - 2400 nm (6250-4100 cm-1)
- Measurement Time
- < 3 seconds
- Spectral Resolution
- 11 nm
- Light Source
- Tungsten light bulb, safe for operators and sample integrity
- Interchangeable, rechargeable 5+ hours lithium-ion battery pack. AC battery chanfer included. Battery pack rechange time < 4 hours
- 1.25 kg.
- 254 x 292 x 152 mm
- Operating Temperature
- 5 - 50°C
- High-strength, dust proof/splash proof plastic hoursing.
- To get more information and attend Formulation Training Programs please contact BLG Chemical Technologies.
- 12 months for labor and spare parts. For additional warranty please contact BLG Chemical Technologies.