Thermo Scientific POA
microPHAZIR Rx is a handheld NIR material analyzer designed for rapid, non-destructive, on-the-spot analysis. Near Infrared has never been this portable and this easy.
Just select the application, point and shoot, and see the results in seconds. Designed for the expert and non-technical user alike, the PHAZIR Rx unleashes the power of near-infrared spectroscopy enabling real time, on-site analysis with minimal training.
microPHAZIR Rx provides an innovative solution for portable raw material identification testing and at-line process monitoring applications for the pharmaceutical industry
- Ergonomically balanced pistol design for single hand operation
- Dust proof and water resistant
- Rechargeable Li-Ion batteries
- Automated reference
- Intuitive color LCD screen and LED indicators
- Intagrated barcode reader
- Qualitative and quantitative material analysis
- Mixture analysis
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant
- IQ/OQ/PQ Documented
- USP 1119 Verification Protocol, EP 2.2.40 compliant
- EMEA & PIC/S Compliant
- Spectral Range
- 1600 - 2400 nm (6250-4100 cm-1)
- Spectral Resolution
- 11 nm
- Light Source
- Tungsten light bulb, safe for operators and sample integrity
- Interchangeable, rechargeable 5+ hours lithium-ion battery pack. AC battery chanfer included. Battery pack rechange time <4 hours
- 1.25 kg.
- 254 x 292 x 152 mm
- Operating Temperature
- 5 - 50°C
- High-strength, dust proof/splash proof plastic hoursing.
- To get more information and attend Formulation Training Programs please contact BLG Chemical Technologies.
- 12 months for labor and spare parts. For additional warranty please contact BLG Chemical Technologies.